Akash is an acclaimed coach and facilitator based in Bangalore, India. Having worked with the most dynamic leaders across the globe and in varied industries such as IT and Engineering for over 16 years, he brings real insights on leadership.
Akash takes a holistic approach of identifying and developing leadership potential, thereby helping his clients expand their horizons. Akash has also led many leadership development interventions. His clients includes Swiss Re, BNP Paribas, Societe General, CGI, Deloitte Consulting, FINO, Dr. Reddy’s, Sika, HDFC Bank, Mori Seiki, Orange Business Services, Brown Forman, Fujitsu Consulting, Axis Bank, Cisco and many more. Akash brings with him a deep insight in the field of neuroscience in leadership, organization development and psychometric assessments.
Akash brings with him a deep insight in the field of neuroscience in leadership, organization development and psychometric assessments.
- 2003 – 2010 Logica Private Limited, Now a part of CGI
Member: Leadership team. Last held the position of Business Development Director and Head of Sustainability Services. As the Country Service Director from 2007 to 2009 he was responsible for delivering mission critical services to clients in Europe, US, Asia and Middle East.
- 1994 – 2003 Business Development
Experience of working in various national and multinational organizations such as ITW Signode, Polaris Software and Max Ateev Limited. Akash held various positions in business development and consulting. He has worked for two start up and brings experience of establishing new businesses in Europe and Asia.
- Five Behaviors Partner Training, Wiley Inc., Denmark
- Train the trainer Certification from DiSC, Wiley Inc. Denmark
- Certified FORTH Innovation Facilitator, Netherlands
- Certified Myer Brigg’s Type Indicator Professional, India
- Train the trainer coach certification, ICA Australia
- Certified Professional Coach , International Coach Academy
- Associate Certified Coach, ICF
- ICT from Results Coaching, Australia
- NLP Practitioner, India
- PG Diploma in International Management, IMI, New Delhi
- B.E (Mechanical), Bangalore University
- ITIL Service Manager, Six Sigma Black Belt, Prince 2 Project Manager
Principal Coach & Facilitator
- Work of Leaders Program using VAE Model
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Coaching For Senior Management using DANCE Model
- Behavioral Interviewing
- Coach Training and Mentoring Program
- Facilitation Skills for Leaders
- Assessments with DiSC, MBTI, Central Test and Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- Front End of Innovation with FORTH Method
Mobile: +91 80 88 877 877