Highly recommended 4 day facilitation skills program that’s enables the participants to design, develop and facilitate group interactions at workplace.
These tools, techniques and skills can be applied to team meetings, business planning workshops, project reviews, client meetings, strategy meets, training sessions and just about any group interaction involving 3 or more people.
The program provides the participants a safe learning environment to practice facilitation in small groups with guided reflection & feedback.
Download Brochure Here
Who Is A Facilitative Leader?
A facilitator is someone who formulates and delivers structure to make group processes effective. This is achieved by cultivating a sense of shared responsibility and active participation.
Facilitators are experts in resolving conflicts and in making groups find their own motivation. Facilitators enable groups to reach informed consensus and decisions with relative ease in a time bound manner. They help make personal commitment a norm.
A facilitative leader believes in the power of the team and by using his/her facilitation skills, plays on the group’s wisdom to achieve organizational goals.
What Do You Learn?
- Upscale your stage presence in an experiential way.
- Learn the DANCER method of facilitation along with a set of more than 20 techniques for achieving groups’ objectives.
- Learn to create interaction structures for effective group management (of varied sizes) – throng (100-2000 people), swarm (30-100 people) and huddle (3-30 people) workshops.
- Build a comprehensive inventory of tools, stationary items and props for making your sessions interactive, interesting and world-class.
- Understand human behaviour and learn to create a structure that resonates with the behavioural preferences of the participants.
- Bring a unique twist to your facilitation style using art – storytelling, drama, drawing, movies and music in your workshops.
- Design and deliver training programs related to sales effectiveness, delegation skills, leadership and communication using the DiSC model of behaviour.
- Understand your own leadership style using the most contemporary leadership Profile Everything DiSC Work of Leaders.
Upscale your stage presence in experiential way. Learn to play on group’s energy, engage participants and manage trouble makers.
Learn the DANCER method to design and orchestrate group interactions.
Tools and Techniques
Build and practice a comprehensive inventory of tools and techniques for varied outcomes.
Play and Engage
Bring a unique twist to your facilitation style using art – graphical facilitation, storytelling, drama, movies and more
Understand human behaviour and learn to create a structure that resonates with the behavioural preferences of the participants
Following requirements need to be met to become Certified Executive Facilitator
- Attendance of all 4 days of the CEF Program
- Successful completion of the assignments and the final facilitation during the CEF program
- Submission of a facilitation debrief (involving the DANCER method) from 3 workshops post the training program.