For an industry centric economy like Belgium , it is important that businesses have people who are highly customer centric and understand the buying preferences of the buyers. As productivity becomes a crucial aspect of meeting the bottom line it is equally important to invest in tools and systems that will maximise employee output. The same goes with employee satisfaction since engaged and satisfied employees are always higher on productivity. This makes it imperative that businesses use behaviour as a tool to enhance productivity of employees.
Are you a professional who has been looking out for the right psychometric tool to increase your effectiveness at the workplace? Are you aware that there are options for you to gain an International DiSC Trainer Certification from Belgium?
Strengthscape gives you a golden opportunity to be a part of an International course that gives you the rights to conduct end user DiSC based training programs anywhere in the world. You can attend this course, which we refer to as the Online Instructor Led DiSC Trainer Certification irrespective of where you are in Belgium. You choose the venue – your home, workplace or even the neighbourhood coffee shop.
All that you require is to on gotomeeting during the stipulated time which will be intimated to you in advance and you are ready to go. The DiSC Trainer Certification discusses all tools including the most popular behavioural assessment tool DiSC Classic 2. which can be a source of major competitive advantage to businesses in Belgium.
The DiSC Classic 2.0 is an online assessment that can be completed in about 20 minutes. The report gives the individual a clear understanding of their behavioural priorities and tendencies. The intensity index indicates the intensity of each behaviour and helps people understand which behavior they tend to display more often. The Profile refers to these as strengths and also indicates how the overuse of strengths can make them weaknesses.
The linear graph clearly indicates how an individual is a combination of various DiSC behavioural styles and makes recommendations on how they can spot the behavioural styles of others they interact with. The profile provides tips and strategies for an individual of a particular DiSC behavioural preference to adapt to other behavioral styles. The DiSC Classic tool is highly recommended for increasing personal effectiveness.
Other key inputs that professionals from Belgium can gain from the Online DiSC Trainer Certification Program are:
* Understand the genesis of behaviour and personality.
* Learn the basics of the DiSC Model and the story of its evolution.
* Learn to apply DiSC to your own behaviour and those of others at your workplace to enhance personal and interpersonal effectiveness.
* Know how and where to apply the various DiSC assessments to improve employee productivity
* Use the DiSC facilitation kits and the interactive options it provides to enhance your skill sets as a facilitator.
* Demonstrate your understanding and reconfirm it through the online test post which you are awarded the Strengthscape DiSC Trainer Certificate.
* Get a first- hand experience of a training session that makes you so confident in analysing and interpreting DiSC profiles that you can start delivering from the nest minute.
* Develop an action plan for oneself in the light of one’s own assessment on improving professionally and personally.
* Learn how to teach others to spot behavioural preferences and fles their own behaviour in accordance with others around them.
* Learn quick tips on how to facilitate high volume programs using the Comparison Reports, Group Reports, and Facilitator Reports, which make the DiSC experience an unforgettable one.
Who should attend the Online DiSC Certification Program?
* L & OD Professionals who wish to implement novel and unique ideas to design programs that are centred on behavioural improvements at the workplace.
* People managers who need to regularly apply understanding on people behaviour to fuel performance improvement and productivity.
* Human Resource Professionals who require to be able to adeptly apply behavioural tools to design programs for creating happy and satisfied employees for businesses.
* Executive and life coaches who need to be able to devise personalised communication strategies to match the learning needs and styles of diverse training and coaching groups.
* Behavioural Trainers who are looking for globally accepted resume boosters to take training beyond geographical boundaries.
If you are from Belgium and belong to any of the above categories then you should register for our Online DiSC Certification Program. Enrol now.