Sri Lanka is buzzing with a lot of activity today. With increasing number of multinationals starting offices in Sri Lanka, professionals are looking out for resume boosters which will give them more credentials and enhance their profiles. Businesses are also searching for the “right” fit which demands a more global outlook and a dynamic personality. A tool that facilitates better understanding of human behaviour will definitely act as a bonus for the residents of Sri Lanka.
Our DiSC Trainer Certification ensures the participants with an ability to read people like a book!
Don’t be worried if you do not find the right DiSC Trainer Certification in Sri Lanka. You can always attend the online session – that’s delivered through Live virtual classes as well as through an E–Learning module. Many professionals find it more convenient to attend the online session, since it helps them to learn at their convenience. It no longer matters if you are in Jaffna or Colombo – all you need to get a DiSC Trainer Certification is to enroll for the Live Virtual classes or the e-learning course.
Here are some of the role based benefits:
Why should HR managers master the DiSC language?
* Develop supporting methods and processes that enable the company to maximize workplace productivity, employee satisfaction and enhance employee loyalty.
* Manage end to end HR processes starting with the pre-screening to onboarding, from career coaching to career development, from performance management to exit, by accommodating the dynamics of the business and changing career aspirations.
* Imbibe a unifying culture that enables the business to do well using the role specific inputs provided by the Everything DiSC family of assessments
* Match the job to the person by determining the behavioural needs of every job role and then juxtaposing that with the behavioural priorities of an individual.
* Embrace the “DiSC language” to foster a culture in which leaders and employees learn to build high trust relationships, resolve conflicts, give and receive constructive feedback and make better decisions by valuing and capitalizing on each other’s strengths
* Use your knowledge of DiSC tools to create an environment of higher employee engagement, enhanced employee loyalty and increased productivity.
Does DiSC Assessments help in hiring the right person for a job role?
* Use online DiSC profiles, as one of the tools in pre-employment screening to know the candidates behavioural preferences to design questions that assess their adaptability to the culture and the role.
* Use the DiSC Profiles along with Team Dimensions Report to understand the challenges that the individual may face when assigned to a new team and design onboarding programs that can help them bridge it sooner.
* To understand the suitability of the candidate to the culture of the organisation and to assess the extent of flexibility that they have.
* Reduce the risk of “bad hires” by using a psychometric assessment like DiSC for increasing process reliability.
What are the advantages that a people manager stands to gain from DiSC Trainer Certification?
* Learn the art of delegation and know how to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated time and with the requisite quality.
* Unravel the answer to the mystery of of working with people
* Learn how to effectively get work done through the following steps:
1) Read people
2) Understand the nuances of each of the behavioural styles such as motivating factors, limitations, fears and emotions.
3) Easily be able to relate to and give direction and support to their employees.
If you are in a role which requires you to regularly interact with people, irrespective of where you may be located in Sri Lanka enroll for the virtual or e-learning DiSC Certification Program.