Being a good manager requires the right learning and experience. All that one requires to do is to communicate well, win trust, delegate effectively and inspire action. Studies indicate that at the workplace the key to employee engagement is fostering the right relationships. The Everything DiSC Management Profile helps a manager determine their own management style and use the learning to delegate, manage, engage and motivate people working with them.
What the report tells you?
- Your DiSC Behavioural priorities and tendencies.
- The story of your dot which indicates your primary DiSC behavioural style and what the shading tells about your flexibility to other DiSC styles.
- The Priorities that reflect your management styles the best.
- The factors that motivate you and stress you out while managing people.
- Your delegation style and strategies for effective delegation to other DiSC styles.
- Your approach to motivating people at work and how you would require to flex to motivate people with other DiSC behavioural priorities.
- Your approach to developing people and tips for developing employees of other DiSC styles.
- Your superior’s perception of you and strategies for interacting with superiors of various DiSC Styles.
Why use Everything DiSC Management Profile:
- Understand yourself, your employees and your manager better and learn how to adapt your behavioural style to theirs.
- Learn more about factors that motivate you at the workplace and how to work around stressors.
- Create an environment that is conducive to teamwork by helping people understand each other and sensitising them on how to flex their behaviour in accordance with other people and situations.
- Ramp up managerial effectiveness irrespective of levels and functional area in organisations.
- Know how to improve as a manager through personalised inputs on improving your style of delegation, motivating others and developing your teammates.
- Learn how to work better with your reporting manager and with other superiors by understanding their DiSC behavioural priorities.
- Learn how to conductive effective review meetings and feedback sessions by using follow –up tools like comparison reports.
- Undertake managerial development programs with minimal effort using the facilitation kits that have ready to use presentations, modular course content, engaging videos and games and activity ideas.
Follow –Up Reports for Everything DiSC Management Profile:
- Comparison Reports which can be used to understand how two individuals can improve their synergy, based on their DiSC assessments. This works as a great way to mitigate conflicts, for onboarding and performance appraisal sessions. Buy Comparison Reports here.
- Facilitator Report which supports facilitators to understand and appreciate the diversity of the groups they handle. Buy Facilitator Report here.
- Team View report which gives a bird’s eye view on the DiSC Profiles of members of a team. The report which comprises of colorful graphical representation of the DiSC Circle of each member provides a simple option for comparison between team members. Buy Team View report here.
- Group Culture Report which helps to understand the culture of the group. This report can be used to understand how to build a cohesive team, build a high performance culture and play on each other’s strengths. Buy Group Culture Report here.
Are you looking for a reliable psychometric assessment tool to increase managerial effectiveness? Buy Everything DiSC Management Profile. View sample report here.